9/9/2015 | admin | 0 Comments | Category: Publications
Stoller’s Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Hip (2016)
Stoller’s Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Hip Package, (Print Edition Packaged with Stoller Lecture Videos and Stoller Notes) has complied over 25 years of trailblazing hip research and clinical experience into one comprehensive must-have package. Access this essential knowledge along with the most extensive cadaver MR correlation in the country to hone your skills as an imaging expert. In order to organize this inclusive collection of imaging information from the foremost authority in the subject, a new format consisting of a bulleted text and image-rich layout provides for rapid understanding and easy access.
New Features include:
- One of the most comprehensive collections of color illustrations of orthopaedic pathoanatomy
- The proven Stoller Checklist approach to MR joint interpretation for accurate and reproducible image interpretation
- Key concepts to emphasize and reinforce critical information throughout a chapter
- Detailed and comprehensive figure legends that not only describe an image, but provide information and novel concepts about a disorder.
- 3T and high resolution MR images
- Arthroscopy and surgical correlation
Add new comment